I am one of those people who like to create resolutions upon the commencement of a new year. I like the idea of a fresh start and a clean slate; I like self-reflecting on what I have done well and where I have fallen short.
For the past few years, I have tried several times to go on a shopping ban and I have horribly failed every single time. This year I am going to focus on paying off my debt entirely & if succeed at this, I will not be doing any unnecessary shopping. Without further delay, let’s get on with the resolution list!
- Pay off debt entirely. Devoting minimally a solid $1,000 a month to demolish it.
- Blog once a week (minimally)
- Brown bag breakfasts & lunches during the work week
- Go to Medjugorje on a pilgrimage before the end of 2020 (will need to save for this somehow!)
- To continue taking leaps of faith when an opportunity calls, but fear is holding me back
- To pray the rosary daily
- For both my husband and I to write three things down daily for what we are grateful for
- To go through belongings once a month and purge whatever I can to have less stuff in my space
- To meditate daily for a minimum of ten minutes
- To eat more plant based food & fish
I will work with the above list for some of my future blogs. I can explain the reasoning for some goals which you may not be familiar with or may not understand why they would be important to me, let alone anyone.
I would like to wish each and everyone of you a blessed 2020 New Year which is full and rich in health & happiness.
Peace & Love – Rachel