I most likely will be powering through a few days shortly. I am “KonMari-ing” my place and plan to get rid of loads of clutter.
The following ten clothing items did not spark joy in me!
2. Lululemon winter hat
3. A non functional hat which does nothing for my appearances
4. A black maxi dress which is a bit see through…
5. A plaid scarf I bought in Munich, but I have so many I only wear it so it doesn’t feel left out…
6. A purple dressy top my mom bought me and I have not worn once. Just not my style…
7. A hand me down sweater I like but don’t love
8. A blue top which just doesn’t fit me well
9. A short black skirt which would probably be more cute on a twenty something year old.
10. A purple cardigan I rarely wear
So, I have lots more to get rid of. I have already made room in my storage closet with some larger items I disposed of or gave away. I won’t be throwing any of this clothing out. I will be donating it to charity and friends who have expressed interest.
It feels so good to be rid of stuff I don’t love. It is cleansing and liberating.
Peace and love – Rachel